Guidelines: The Helena Exchange Club will consider the following statements in awarding grants.
- Normal grant funding will be for requests between $100.00 through $500.00.
- Large grant funding for projects over $500.00 will be awarded only for one time projects that do not require our continual funding.
- Grants usually will only be given to recognized non-profit organizations, or individuals deemed to be in need of our help.
- Priority will be given to those most in need and/or youth oriented.
- Other factors influencing our decision will be:
- Purpose and need.
- Number and age group of people to be helped.
- Procedure and accountability to be followed.
- Has the Grantee received Helena Exchange Club grant funds previously (within the last 3 years)?
- Is the Helena Exchange Club the only contributor to this project? If not, how is the balance being raised?
- How will the organization report back to the Helena Exchange Club on the project
- Please return the completed form to:
Helena Exchange Club,
PO BOX 1054
Helena, MT. 59624
or send an email to HelenaExchangeClub@gmail.com.
The Helena Exchange Club may request more information in order to make funding decisions.
Requests will be acted upon by the Helena Exchange Club within 30 to 60 days.